- This event has passed.
[Sierra] Water Defenders Monthly Meeting
September 13, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you live in the Lehigh Valley and care about water quality issues in your community? Do you want to learn how YOU can get more involved in protecting clean water? Become a Water Defender with the Sierra Club! We’re launching monthly meetings just for YOU!
Here in the Lehigh Valley, the Sierra Club is building a grassroots network of Water Defenders to advocate for protecting the Lehigh River and its tributaries. Be a part of the movement! Come build your advocacy, outreach and leadership skills, explore your local waterways, and connect with other water defenders in your community.
Join us for socializing, pizza and clean water advocacy! Clean water needs YOUR voices!
Events collates calendars from the following organizations. If you have an event you would like to add, please submit the web form under Share Information
- [AHC] – Allentown Hiking Club
- [ALLI] – Alliance for Sustainable Communities-LV
- [COOPL] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Lehigh
- [COOPN] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Northampton
- [DVGBC] – Delaware Valley Green Building Council
- [GAP] – Lehigh Gap Nature Center
- [LVPC] – LV Planning Commission
- [NNC] – Nurture Nature Center
- [RI] – Rodale Institute
- [SEED] – The Seed Farm
- [WILD] – Wildlands Conservancy
Disclaimer: The Lehigh Valley Sustainability Network (LVSN) reserves the right to edit or decline to publish information submitted for the LVSN website. The LVSN shall not be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages resulting from the use of this website. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purposes.