- This event has passed.
[SIERRA] The Water We Share: Protecting Water Quality in the Lehigh Valley
February 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for a community forum on the current state of our water quality in the Lehigh Valley. Together, we’ll discuss the most significant issues that threaten the area’s drinking water, including stormwater runoff, industrial development, fracking, and biosolids. We’ll also cover how we got here, how our communities are affected, solutions to mitigate these issues, and what we can do next.
Doors open at 6:00 pm
Tabling from 6:00-6:30 pm
Panel discussion will begin at 6:30 pm
Light fare and refreshments will be provided.
Tickets available here.
Events collates calendars from the following organizations. If you have an event you would like to add, please submit the web form under Share Information
- [AHC] – Allentown Hiking Club
- [ALLI] – Alliance for Sustainable Communities-LV
- [COOPL] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Lehigh
- [COOPN] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Northampton
- [DVGBC] – Delaware Valley Green Building Council
- [GAP] – Lehigh Gap Nature Center
- [LVPC] – LV Planning Commission
- [NNC] – Nurture Nature Center
- [RI] – Rodale Institute
- [SEED] – The Seed Farm
- [WILD] – Wildlands Conservancy
Disclaimer: The Lehigh Valley Sustainability Network (LVSN) reserves the right to edit or decline to publish information submitted for the LVSN website. The LVSN shall not be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages resulting from the use of this website. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purposes.