- This event has passed.
[LVSN] Green Drinks LV – Regional Stormwater Solutions
November 14, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us for a discussion on how to identify regional approaches to stormwater mitigation, the impediments to implementing such approaches and ideas on how to overcome those impediments. Discussion will be led by Geoff Reese of the LV Planning Commission.
NOTE: This month’s Green Drinks will be held at the Allentown BrewWorks.
Events collates calendars from the following organizations. If you have an event you would like to add, please submit the web form under Share Information
- [AHC] – Allentown Hiking Club
- [ALLI] – Alliance for Sustainable Communities-LV
- [COOPL] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Lehigh
- [COOPN] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Northampton
- [DVGBC] – Delaware Valley Green Building Council
- [GAP] – Lehigh Gap Nature Center
- [LVPC] – LV Planning Commission
- [NNC] – Nurture Nature Center
- [RI] – Rodale Institute
- [SEED] – The Seed Farm
- [WILD] – Wildlands Conservancy
Disclaimer: The Lehigh Valley Sustainability Network (LVSN) reserves the right to edit or decline to publish information submitted for the LVSN website. The LVSN shall not be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages resulting from the use of this website. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purposes.