- This event has passed.
[LVSN] Green Drinks LV – Book Signing
April 10, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Dr. Rich Niesenbaum, Professor and Director of Sustainability Studies, Muhlenberg College
Hot off the book tour! Rich will talk about various approaches to sustainable problem that he addresses in his recently released books Sustainable Solutions: Problem Solving for Future Generations and In Exchange for Gold: The Legacy and Sustainability of Artisanal Gold Mining in Las Juntas de Abangares, Costa Rica (with photographer Joe Elliott). He will also talk about Muhlenberg’s new major in Sustainability Studies. Rich will be happy to sign copies of his book which can be purchased at this link.
Events collates calendars from the following organizations. If you have an event you would like to add, please submit the web form under Share Information
- [AHC] – Allentown Hiking Club
- [ALLI] – Alliance for Sustainable Communities-LV
- [COOPL] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Lehigh
- [COOPN] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Northampton
- [DVGBC] – Delaware Valley Green Building Council
- [GAP] – Lehigh Gap Nature Center
- [LVPC] – LV Planning Commission
- [NNC] – Nurture Nature Center
- [RI] – Rodale Institute
- [SEED] – The Seed Farm
- [WILD] – Wildlands Conservancy
Disclaimer: The Lehigh Valley Sustainability Network (LVSN) reserves the right to edit or decline to publish information submitted for the LVSN website. The LVSN shall not be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages resulting from the use of this website. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purposes.