[LU] U.N. Assistant Secretary for the Environment to Speak
March 21 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Lehigh University / United Nations Partnership is pleased to announce the United Nations Assistant Secretary General for the Environment, Mr. Satya Tripathy, will speak on campus on Thursday, March 21 at 4 p.m. in STEPS 101 (1 East Packer Avenue, Bethlehem, PA 18015). He will be discussing climate justice and equality.
Events collates calendars from the following organizations. If you have an event you would like to add, please submit the web form under Share Information
- [AHC] – Allentown Hiking Club
- [ALLI] – Alliance for Sustainable Communities-LV
- [COOPL] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Lehigh
- [COOPN] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Northampton
- [DVGBC] – Delaware Valley Green Building Council
- [GAP] – Lehigh Gap Nature Center
- [LVPC] – LV Planning Commission
- [NNC] – Nurture Nature Center
- [RI] – Rodale Institute
- [SEED] – The Seed Farm
- [WILD] – Wildlands Conservancy
Disclaimer: The Lehigh Valley Sustainability Network (LVSN) reserves the right to edit or decline to publish information submitted for the LVSN website. The LVSN shall not be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages resulting from the use of this website. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purposes.