- This event has passed.
Climate Change: Lehigh Valley Strategies for Today and Tomorrow
October 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
The YWCA Bethlehem presents a panel discussion to introduce the Great Decisions Lecture Series. Panelists are Becky Bradley & Geoff Reese of the Lehigh Valley Planning Commission and representatives of the Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton Environmental Action Councils–Atty A. (Tinku) Khanwalkar, Brian Hillard and Atty. Charles Elliott.
This is a one time event to introduce the Great Decisions Foreign Affairs lecture series which will run Wednesdays 11 a.m. -12:30 pm in February and March of 2020. The lecture series will also be held at Kirkland Village. Entrance is on the side of Kirkland adjacent to the Presbyterian Church parking lot. (There will be signs.)
Events collates calendars from the following organizations. If you have an event you would like to add, please submit the web form under Share Information
- [AHC] – Allentown Hiking Club
- [ALLI] – Alliance for Sustainable Communities-LV
- [COOPL] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Lehigh
- [COOPN] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Northampton
- [DVGBC] – Delaware Valley Green Building Council
- [GAP] – Lehigh Gap Nature Center
- [LVPC] – LV Planning Commission
- [NNC] – Nurture Nature Center
- [RI] – Rodale Institute
- [SEED] – The Seed Farm
- [WILD] – Wildlands Conservancy
Disclaimer: The Lehigh Valley Sustainability Network (LVSN) reserves the right to edit or decline to publish information submitted for the LVSN website. The LVSN shall not be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages resulting from the use of this website. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purposes.