- This event has passed.
Fair Districts PA Update and Action Session
October 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This past week, all eyes have been on Wisconsin and the U.S. Supreme Court as justices heard oral arguments on a case of extreme partisan gerrymandering. In her answer to Justice Neil Gorsuch, who implied that the U.S. Constitution does not protect against partisan gerrymandering, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg reminded us what this fight is all about, saying:
“Where did ‘one person, one vote’ come from?”
In Pennsylvania, we have a chance to restore “one person, one vote” – with your help.
While many Lehigh Valley legislators are leading the campaign to pass redistricting reform legislation in the PA House and Senate, there are still several Lehigh Valley legislators who have yet to support the bills. They need to hear from us!
Come to the Fair Districts PA Lehigh/Northampton County Update & Action Session on Wednesday, October 18th at 7:00 pm to find out how you can make a difference. Bring friends – the greater our numbers, the stronger our voice! Click here to RSVP: RSVP
· Updates on the campaign
· Opportunities to take action
· Write a letter to the editor
· Spearhead a resolution in your area
· Send a postcard to your legislator
· Learn about long-term plans and upcoming opportunities to help
The campaign to restore “one person, one vote” in Pennsylvania is an uphill battle – but one that we can win, with your support!
Events collates calendars from the following organizations. If you have an event you would like to add, please submit the web form under Share Information
- [AHC] – Allentown Hiking Club
- [ALLI] – Alliance for Sustainable Communities-LV
- [COOPL] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Lehigh
- [COOPN] – PSU Cooperative Extension-Northampton
- [DVGBC] – Delaware Valley Green Building Council
- [GAP] – Lehigh Gap Nature Center
- [LVPC] – LV Planning Commission
- [NNC] – Nurture Nature Center
- [RI] – Rodale Institute
- [SEED] – The Seed Farm
- [WILD] – Wildlands Conservancy
Disclaimer: The Lehigh Valley Sustainability Network (LVSN) reserves the right to edit or decline to publish information submitted for the LVSN website. The LVSN shall not be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages resulting from the use of this website. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purposes.